Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas gifts ideas for your girlfriends!!!!

I've come up with a list of gifts ideas for my girlfirends. As I know how dreadful it is to find the perfect present, I thought I'd share with you a few things.
My theory about gifts is that I have to be really excited about them when I'm shopping....It makes me happy to give presents to the people I love!


So, here is my top 6 list:


CHANEL
by François Baudot and François Aveline set of three hardcover books
Assouline Books
A nice Jewelry box, from Ralph Lauren




A scented candle, Pumpkin Chai, Nest Fragances
It smells so good, it makes me smile! It has a cozy feeling that makes you want to snuggle up next to the fire place and read a good book!
A engraved pen, from Lanvin






A nice scarf from Alexander McQueen








A cashmere travel kit, from MUS collection


I hope it will helps you,
enjoy!!!
xox









No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner