Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spa week-end!!!

I told my family that I needed to take care of myself for 3 days and go to a spa. I was in need of exercises, massages, bubble bath and all these weird muddy treatments that you can find! The more, the better!! So I went to cal-a-vie south west of LA. I had a full 3 days of treatments and eating healthy! Amazing! I feel like a new woman and mom, so ready to go back in action. 
I think we all need as moms little 'time off' once a year. Whatever it is girl week-end, spa, camping going to the seaside...Whatever works for you!
After just 2 days we come back fresh and rejuvenated. I missed my husband and kids like crazy and was so happy to be home again!
Enjoy,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner