Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My summer essentials for the evening!!!!

I got a little dress from red Valentino, it is beige with light pink flowers, perfect for a sumer pool party!

My sandals are Louboutin, I got a pair last year and I still wear them all the time! Quite comfy and a bit edgy! So even with a classic outfit it makes the right look! (When I plan on going dancing I wear the Scholl dancing and shopping, it feels like walking on air...)

My clutch is a  pink vintage chanel clutch....



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I'm sure it looks just perfect together, but a pool party? I would wear an outfit like that to a summer wedding or luncheon. But whatever makes us happy and you certainly won't be feelin sad in dress and heels like those !

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner