Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beauty boxes!


I'm a beauty products fan, always looking out for new things. Going to a spa is like Disneyland for me. The scents and textures make me happy. Eating healthy (especially in preparation of the Holidays) is also really important for me.
This new trend of sample boxes sounds like a lot of fun. I've selected some web sites that I think would be fun to try out. These boxes are not only about beauty products but also about well being and inside beauty.

Birch Box , recommended by GOOP!!!

The Beauty Bar

The Glossy Box

The Beauty Army

Ipsy

The Total Beauty Collection

The Beauty Fix

The Beauty Box 5

Blissmo

The Klutch Box

The Good-e-Box

Time to go home and get pampered so were ready to embrace the Holidays beautifully!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner