Wednesday, February 6, 2013

100$ and less Valentine's gifts!!!

I love this set of tribal bracelet from Max Azria. In fact, if you check out his web site, they have a lot of cool jewelry for less than 100$
bcbg

I also love this ring from Melinda Maria. It is also a web site worth looking at!

Here is a 3rd web site that offers beautiful jewels. Here is a pair of earrings that I find very pretty!

And finally, here is my last finding the Big Bang Jewelry. I think these charm necklaces look adorable!


After all these great finds, I am sure you will see something of your taste and for that range of price, your darling husband has no excuse for not getting you a beautiful piece of jewelry for valentine's day!!!
So enjoy and happy valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner