Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Eco Friendly Christmas!!


I just heard that you can buy or rent living Christmas trees!!! I already bought mine this year, but I love the idea and this is definitely something I wanna try next year. There are a couple companies that have started this business. They offer different  heights and varieties of trees. They deliver it to your house and will pick it up when you're done with it! This is eco friendly and keeps the Christmas tradition at the same time! I like this much better than fake or pretend trees you see sometimes! There is nothing more Christmasy than the smell of pines in the house!!!!
This is so far the best web site I could find!
livingchristmas

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner