Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Healthy Blog!

January is usually my good resolution month when I decide to  throw away all the junk food that is in my pantry (which I can assure you is not much)!!! I always look out for the new cleanse (which I am doing right now, day 2!!!!) or a new diet or new ways to eat right!
I just discovered this blog called Deliciously Ella and fell in love with it! It is full of healthy recipes! These kind of blogs can be overwhelming sometimes and even not attractive. Here I want to eat everything, it looks so yummy and for once I don't have to feel guilty about it, it is good for me!!!
This beautiful girl started it a year ago and is posting all the time! She is even working on an app, can't wait to see it!
Check it out, you will love it as well!!! See below my new morning breakfast!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner