Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My summer essentials during the day!!!

We all have things that we can't live without...Well, I know I do! I also have my summer essentials!


1) My Havaianas by Missoni, they are a must have! Comfy and trendy!


2) A cute bikini, this year my favorite is by Melissa Odabash, she does great swimsuit that you don't see everywhere.


3) My summer dress that I wear by the pool on top of a bikini! This year, I am going with Temperley!


4) My sunscreen by Estederm, it adapts to you skin and the texture is amazing! I've never gotten sunburned with this one!


5) My book, this summer I am reading Marc Levy and Mary Higgins Clarks, nice and easy by the pool!


I am so grateful for Net-a-porter, thanks to them I found the first 3 items of my list!!!
Next week, I'll share my summer essentials to party!!!
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner