Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cool organic blogs from celebrities

In their previous school, my kids were part of the Wall-e club...They've been taught to turn off the lights as they get out of a room. Also not to leave the water running while they brush their teeth and never drop a paper on the ground....Little tricks that are eco-friendly and important for their future. I also try my best to do my part, even it is not much, I believe that every little thing helps!!!!
Here are some cool 'green' celebrity's blogs who don't take everything for granted, but they share good tips!

www.blog.giselebundchen.com.br/en

www.greenissexy.org

www.dhlovelife.com

www.goop.com

Go green and Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner