Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My ideal Sunday brunch!!!

Hello Ladies,
I've discovered 3 new cookbooks that are fantastic that i want to share with you.

Gwyneth Paltrow

Lulu Powers

Martha Stewart

Looking through these I found a perfect menu for Sunday Brunch:

Blueberry pancakes (MS, pge 326)

Sticky Buns (Lulu, pge 60)

Challah French Toast (GP, pge 233)

Mini BLT's (MS, pge 366)

Tangerine Mimosa (Lulu, pge 63)

Smoked Salmon Platter (Lulu, pge 45)

This might seem like a lot of food, but that's my problem, I usually get carried away when I cook...
Anyway, these books have a lot of really good ideas and recipes. They are original and relatively easy to use. I'm a craver of cookbooks and I have a lot of them. These are in my top 5!
I have to admit though that the Lulu Powers is the most friendly one. Easy recipes and good tips! I had a cooking class with her the other night and it was so much fun. I've already tried what she taught me. My guests loved it and I didn't spend that much time in the kitchen. More important I enjoyed it!
Give it a try and enjoy!!!
Xoxo,
Fairy V

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner