Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Earth Month!!

April is earth month...It's a good moment to think about being green!!! We can be both beautiful and green. It's just a question of finding the right product!!!! 
Here is my top 3:

Eye Caramba
Face mask you could eat.... It's natural and fresh and shows amazing result.

Yogurt hair mask
This is really easy and it makes your hair is so soft. Simply whip some plain yogurt in a bowl with a fork (this helps with ease in application) for use on dry hair before showering. The amount depends on how long your hair is. 

Khiels 
Save Your Empty Kiehl’s Bottles and Get Free Products....It's good for the planet and your wallet!!! I love all their products. I have a sensitive skin and since I've been using this brand it's gotten much better. 'La crème de corps' is one of my favorite.
kiehls.com

It's important to think about our kids future, I am strong believer that every little bits help.....
Enjoy,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner