Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All about pumpkins!!!



With Halloween around the corner I thought I would do an issue about my favorite pumpkin things! In Europe pumpkin in sweets is not so common. I discovered all about it when we moved here and got completely addicted! Anyway, I came up with my top 3:

Pumpkin Chai NEST candle... It smells so good I could almost eat it!!!

Everything but the Pumpkin (I did an issue about that same mix with the bananas a couple of weeks ago...Well I tried this one as well and I love it!) For those who live in LA, Farm shop and Bellewood make amazing moist pumpkin muffins!!!!

Pumpkin pancakes and waffles mix from Trader Joe!!

I think that I will eat enough pumpkin for a year with all that, but it is worth it!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner