Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My 5 top beauty products I couldn't live without!!!

When it comes to my beauty products, I always come back to these. I will try everything that is new and revolutionary, and sometimes I will even stick to something like that for a little while.  Most of the time I will come back to my list!!!

Eight Hour Cream by Elisabeth Arden.
I think I've been using this lip balm for more than 20 years and it is the best ever. I've tried almost every brand on the market but none of them even compare to this one!

Essence Absolue, nourishing portective oil by Shu Umera.
I've started using this hair oil a couple of years ago and I have adopted it. It works best for me when I put it on before going to bed. Then the following day my hair looks shiny and smells amazing!

Crème de la mer. I love the crème soyeuse for the face and their body cream! My skin is quite dry and sensitive and if I don't use appropriate products I will have a snake skin and be itchy. This has been working quite well for me for a while. I was using their regular face cream before but I prefer this new one, I find it easier to apply!

Bocage de Lancôme, dry spray deodorant. I've started using this one when I was 17 and I've never even tried anything else since then. It's perfect!

Eau micellaire, by Bioderma. My dermatologist back in Belgium recommended this one before I left and I've been an adept of it. It is so convenient! 

I hope you will like these as much as I do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner