Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tea time!!!

I just spent a few days in London and had the best afternoon tea! I just love that tradition! The weather is so nice in Los Angeles that I completely forgot about it! Here it is more iced tea and Arnold Plamer and smoothies. Anyway, now that it is getting colder, today it is around 60°F (I know I became a true Angelenos and have completely forgotten about snow and rain) it is tea time!
I have tried an intimate party so far! I enjoy everything about it, the pastries, the scones, the sandwiches, the champagne, the gathering with friends, …Any excuse to get with my friends and have fun is good for me! 
I hope you'll try and enjoy it as much as I did!
Here are 2 books that I like, I think 1 should be enough but when it comes to cookbook, I can't help myself!






No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner