Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hostess's gifts ideas.





I don't know about you but finding original hostess gifts may prove to be difficult sometimes. I made up a list and I alternate between these various items.

Scented candle (I know it may not be very original but it always work. So I keep a few of those already wrapped just in case I didn't have time to come up with anything else) I love the brands Nest and Dyptique.

Soap from  Compagnie de Provence.

Baking mixes packaged nicely and attached with wooden spoons (this could be one of my favorites), check William Sonoma.

Candy bowl, there is a beautiful one from Ralph Laurren.

Any kind of cookbook is always nice (this is another one of my favorites).

And if you don't want to spend too much money on a gift you can go for homemade, if you wrap it nicely, it looks authentic and chic, people love it!

Homemade cookies.

Homemade preserves with crackers.

Homemade pumpkin or banana bread.

And I think you can never go wrong if you bring macaroons or wine!

I hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner