Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My 10 beauty basics!!!



Wherever I go, I always pack my beauty basics, they're essentials to my morning and evening rituals...

Mason Pearson
I've had one ever since I was a little girl...It's an investment but it lasts forever!!!

Eight hour Cream, by Elizabeth Arden
The skin protectant is the best ever, I use it as a lip balm for my hands when they're really dry...when I have a minor skin irritation. I always have it with me.

Essence Absolue, by Shu Umera
It's a serum, conditioning treatment and general all-around hair life-saver. I have thin hair, and it is always a workout to give it body!!!! This makes it soft and shiny, very nice!

Crème de la Mer, by Estée Lauder
In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. I've been a fan for a long time. It's an investment because it is pricy, but it's worth it. 

Sébium H2O Solution Micellaire, by Bioderma
skin cleanser, easy to use, no need to have a dozen different products, this one does it all!

Amazing Grace, by Philosophy
It is a shower gel, so smooth, that i could stay in the shower fro hours!!! Leaves a nice feeling afterwards.

Bocage deodorant, by Lancôme
I've been using the same one for more than 15 years. It's dry, (I use the spray not the stick or roll- on) discreet fragrance and lasts all day long, it never failed me!!!

Express flower gel, by Sisley
Leave it on for 5 to 10 min and feel and your skin will feel rejuvenated!

Crème de corps, by Kiehls'
Fragrance free, not too rich, various format available...You put it on and can get dressed 5 minutes after without getting stuck.....

Supersmile toothpaste
The Supersmile® Whitening System is the perfect bleaching solution for everyone interested in safely and gently whitening teeth at home without messy trays. I really see the difference!
I find it at Zitomer, the best online shopping for cosmetics, apothecary, beauty accessories....
www.zitomer.com


I hope you like it, enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner