Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Treat yourself!!!



What do we usually like to treat ourselves with???
I love buying clothes and it always makes me happy...But whenever I go on a shopping expedition, I always end up spending too much!!! So I decided to look for smaller things that make me happy...Special treats for myself!

Ma bichouterie
My cousin's wife created this blog a little while ago. She creates really cute things, I love it!!!

Mate mon sac
My best friend recommended this one...I got a nice clutch, not too expensive. You can even rent handbags, I like that!

Pret-a-beaute
Cute jewelry, really not expensive!

Kitson
Great accessories, jewelry, little bags, everything. I've mentioned this shop before and I will again in the future, I'm just a fan!

Topshop
Always in the latest trend, their accessories and little jewelry are great...Think Kate Moss!


Hopefully, you'll have as much fun as I did!!!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner