Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!


Easter is coming and we're getting ready for it!!!! It's a whole different thing in the US from Europe. It's much bigger here. The kids are getting baskets from the Easter Bunny and toys and littles gifts, and chocolate eggs off course. Coming from Belgium, the country known for its chocolate, we couldn't go without them!!!! Anyway, I've selected a few things that I thought were adorable to celebrate Easter with your kids!!!!
Cute book:

Cute Craft:


Adorable cookies ideas:

And because Easter should be something fun for us as well, I found this very cute outfit that I think I am going to wear for our Easter party, it's very springy!!!! (Net-a-porter)


Have fun and happy Easter!!!
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner